Friday, January 05, 2007

You're on notice!

I have been very lacking in inspiration today. Actually pretty much since Tuesday I have been lacking in inspiration and I apologize for that. Yesterday it was pointed out to me that I have an ability to go on 30 minute diatribes.

Ah, the diatribe. It's really a true friend of mine. I don't keep it very much of a secret that I feel strongly about shit. Like sports and stuff. But if there's anything I'm wavering on, then you may be likely to get an extended diatribe because I could feel this way, or I could feel that way, but instead I'll just explain a lot and then come back to 'I don't know'.

It's how I live my life.

But, one thing I DO feel strongly about is shit I hate. So, guess what bitches, it's time to check out who's on notice this week. (Sadly, even I'm lacking in inspiration for my hatred, but I'll try my best).




So what's new this week?

First, work. How dare they make me work the day after new year's day. I could still be nursing a hangover (or still detoxing as the case may be). If I was paid a salary, there would be absolutely no way in hell that I'd be at work. However, since I unfortunately at not, there I was at work on a Tuesday. Oh, and I hate working in general.

My iPod. For some reason, about a month ago, my iPod totally reset the list of songs played. It kept the history of songs that had been played, but I could no longer go to my recently played list. Now, for some reason I have all of these podcasts on my iTunes, but they're not on my iPod for some damn reason. And I'm angry about it. iPod, you're on notice.

Reruns are still on the list because they are still playing on most channels. I expect them off probably next week though. But until then, fuck you reruns (still).

Finally, New Year's Resolutions are totally overrated. Unless you're vowing to kill more hobos, or prostitutes, and bury them in a shallow grave along the interstate, you shouldn't make them. And EVERYONE talks about them, and by the end of the year NO ONE is keeping up with them. So enjoy it while you can New Year's Resolutions. But don't worry, by the end of the year I'll have forgotten how much I hate you as well. Until I do though, you're on notice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home