Thursday, December 28, 2006

Happy New Year Bitches

I had to come into work this week. But it was far from a typical week. Basically no one has been around, and there hasn't been a whole lot to do. I was told that I could come in if I needed to get things done. Well, basically I only had work to fill all of two days. And I use the term 'fill all of' loosely.

Also, I took off early last Friday, as there was, again, very little to do and basically no one around. So I didn't have time to get up my weekly list of who has been put on notice. So, I think that means I successfully made one week of my On Notice list in a row before the streak ended.

Anyways, I'm taking off tomorrow also, since I don't have anything to do. But, don't you dare think I'm forgetting to do the On Notice list this week. If you think that, you're a bastard.

So without any further ado, here it is:


New to the list:

RERUNS. Fuck I hate reruns. My life is boring and TV makes it less boring and gives me something to fill my time. I don't need to see things I've already seen before. If I wanted to see them, I'd watch them on my DVR. So thanks for nothing all of you episodes of reruns for the past 2 weeks. You're on notice.

'This is our country' I hate that fucking commercial. The song is absolutely terrible. It's almost bad enough that John Coogar Mellencamp deserves his own spot on notice. He's close, trust me. But I love how Chevy is just trying to capitalize and profit on everything American in the past, including terrible things. I love it in the way that I absolutely loathe it. There's nothing that makes me want to buy a truck more than 9/11 footage. Fuck you Chevy. I'd rather have my eyes stabbed out repeatedly for thirty seconds that see/hear that commercial. Wait. I'd rather have my eyes stabbed out and placed in my ears. At least I wouldn't be able to see or hear the commercial. So, Chevy/John Mellencamp/'This is our country', you're on notice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home