Saturday, October 07, 2006

All the potential managers suck

I've seen a lot of people putting a lot of thought into who should be the next manager of the Chicago Cubs baseball club. There have been some very well researched articles with quotes and interviews. I'm not about to do that. But mark my words all the potential managers suck. They all have weaknesses which I will grow to hate with each passing year that they remain in the employment of the Chicago Cubs. I think you all know where I'm heading with this. That's right time to bring in Da Coach. Mike Ditka is exactly what this organization needs. Now, I can't back this up with any statistics, facts or references but it sure feels right to me. From my role model Stephen Colbert I've learned that truthiness doesn't need to be qualified with reason and I don't need to prove the Ditka is the right man for the job. You already feel that it is the right thing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home