Friday, September 29, 2006

You know the bane

Ok, an abbreviated part 3:

People who take themselves way too seriously. Come on, seriously chill out people. There is absolutely no reason to take yourself seriously, especially all the time. I mean, if your job requires it that's one thing. But give everybody a break once in a while and chill out. I don't take myself seriously; in fact, I have a hard time doing it at all.

People who accuse me of being an alcoholic. Ok, just because I enjoy a drink every now and then doesn't make me an alcoholic. And just because whenever I do enjoy a drink (usually at least 4 nights a week) I usually lose track of how many/what I drink and definitely things I say and do doesn't make me an alcohoic. It makes me a better person. In fact, you should emulate me. In addition, I have a ton of fun when I drink. And occasionally I'm entertaining, so I'm doing everyone a favor. Very similar to Mother Teresa, yet w/ alcohol.

People who judge me. Listen up: I do the judging around here. That being said, feel free to judge me. Because I don't take myself seriously I'm ok with it. Hell, I encourage it. Just don't tread on me.

I think that's about all I've got. There may be one or two more, but I'll probably just leave those out and add them to some other rant I make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home