Thursday, December 21, 2006

I am absolutely in love with Miss USA

The love of my life:




It's absolutely no surprise to anyone (I wouldn't think) that Miss USA almost lost her crown. Let's review again, why I am in love with her:

Tested positive for cocaine. I'm not entirely in love with this, but it does mean that she's a party girl. And since she took the test, it's not like she can deny the facts or anything stupid like that, as opposed to those other vapid publicity whores. She accepts what she did, she knows it was wrong, and she's getting treated for it. As long as she doesn't let it get in the way of our relationship, I suppose I can handle her using a little nose candy.

Underage drinking. Again, she's obviously a party girl. And now she's of age, so we don't have to worry about this. I'm just so impressed that she didn't let a little thing like BEING MISS USA stop her from having some kickass fun. I'm actually proud of how she's acting for all the little girls of America.

Making out with Miss Teen USA. I don't really think I need to say anything about this. Except awesome.

So anyways, Miss USA is fucking amazing. But here's a list of things that she could do to make me love her more:

1. Love scary movies. Too many girls don't like scary movies. This is bad, because they should love them. Since I do.

2. Love Taking Back Sunday and similar bands. It would also be a plus if she loved amateur renditions of the songs on both electric and acoustic guitars. And if she fawned over the player of the guitar for the amateur renditions.

3. Be an amazing cook. For me. Really it wouldn't take much for her to be an amazing cook in my mind. As long as she just cooks for me in general, and enjoys it and doesn't resent me for it, then I would fall more deeply in love with her.

4. Appear on Project Runway, which may or may not be a good idea that I admit that I love it out loud. What's that? She did appear on Project Runway? Check.

Um, I'm actually having a really hard time finding things that would make me love Miss USA more than I do now. This just goes to show that she is in fact perfect. Also, should she be reading this, feel free to contact me. You know you want to.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home