Friday, April 13, 2007

It's been awhile (not like that shitty song)

So I realize it's been a while since I've made this list. First, I'd like to say it's not my fault. First, the end of the day snuck up on me two weeks ago. And I really wanted to make a list, but I felt it would be inappropriate to work overtime because of that. Last week, it totally wasn't my fault. I got stuck at the other building for about 90 minutes longer than I thought I would, and I ended up working 45 minutes overtime as it was.

So, without further ado, here's who's on notice this week (this may look different to many of you):

Technology
Work
Technology
Weather
Employers
Best Buy
Hangovers
Penny Dreadful

Notice anything different about that list? Just imagine me holding up the board and pointing in your face. Me or Colbert, either works, and we're both angry.

So, who's up this week:

Technology. You bitch. Here I am, just trying to do my business, and I can't fucking generate an On Notice board. You know what website? You suck. Sure you've given me and thousands of others hours of entertainment. But quit sucking you bitch.

Work. Man, work is really cramping my style. I worked a fucking 3 day work week and I'm still hella burnt out. Yes, I said hella. Last week work even kept me from putting people on notice. And I NEED to put people on notice. It's one of the three or four things I live for. Drinking constitutes at least 2 other things I live for.

Technology again. Fuck you. Oh, we reach cruising altitude and my iPod fucks up? Hooray indeed. I didn't really WANT to use my iPod. It's not like I made a separate journey JUST to get my iPod. I really wanted to wait in security AGAIN. I love being around a lot of people. If I could live in a cattle pen with about 9000 other people, I would be in heaven. Fuck you technology.

Weather. What the fuck is up with this bullshit?? Last week it's 80 fucking degrees on Wednesday. Then on Thursday it's 40. Then we head to Las Vegas and it's a beautiful 85. Then we come home AND IT FUCKING SNOWS. And it's still fucking cold. You know what weather? It's April. Cut this shit out before you're dead to me. You and technology are on a thin leash.

Employers. I've been looking for a job seriously since October. You know how many job offers I've gotten since then? ZERO. Why doesn't anyone want to employ me? Because they're all a bunch of bastards. And maybe they have a link to my blog. And, my current employer sucks too. Because they actually make me work, and they don't pay me enough. And I don't get paid for work I don't do, like on weekends and stuff when I don't work. I should get paid for that shit.

Best Buy. Hey, I needed a new computer 2 weeks ago. Oh, you don't have any Macbooks in stock? Terrific, I'll take my business elsewhere, assholes. Hey, my warranty is about to be used on my BROKEN iPod. Oh, what's that, a cracked screen is only covered about HALF the time? Even though I've got the warranty on it? And I DIDN'T DROP IT!!!!! Terrific. Maybe I'll go buy a broken TV from you next. Or I could just pay you the $2000 and cut out the whole "goods and services" thing.

Hangovers. I seriously had at least a 48 hour hangover from Las Vegas. Not only that, but I could have easily puked just about anytime within that 48 hours with very little effort. I did not, but I could have. Of course, I could never stay mad at hangovers, because then I'd have to stop drinking in excess. Ha, like that'll ever happen.

Off this week:

Everything college basketball related. The season is over, and now I'm only interested in recruiting and returning players' progress. The rest of you suck.

My sister. She wants to be talked about more. By talking about her more, I'm only giving into her demands, and she'll never learn that way. Learn what? I'm not sure. But it won't happen regardless. Also, I'm a great person, and as such, I feel like I will give her the pleasure of not being on notice any more. I await my nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize.

So that's the week. Hopefully I'll gain more inspiration in the future so I can start updating this more, but lately I've just lost the energy. Hopefully I'll regain it soon enough.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home