Friday, September 29, 2006

Bane of my existence...

Ok, I've decided to write a part 2. I finally read part one last night, probably a good 6 hours after writing it (and slightly drunk) so I'll try to make it a little more coherent. But I lost a lot of sleep thinking of people I hate, and I'm going to try to not get so angry as I'm writing it.

I forgot what number we left off on.

Vapid people. There is probably nothing worse than talking to someone, and as soon as you realize it was a mistake, you sort of go into a little coma. You look like you're paying attention, but you're unconscious. And then when you come to, you realize that you're about 40% dumber after that conversation. It's like they feed off of any sort of intelligence and suck it out of you, then regurgitate it back in some sort of senseless, pointless assault on the English language. For examples of these, look at most people on any sort of girly MTV show. Which brings me to the next group:

People on MTV. Anyone. From the hosts, to anyone on any of the shows, to the 'news crew', even to the celebrities. It's like MTV is one big vapid girl.

First, the hosts. Carson Daly was a massive tool, and basically anyone who hosts anything on the show is just a product of MTV. And it's a shitty product. They just repeat what they're told to, but I'll be damned if it isn't intensely boring and somehow makes me hate them even more.

People on the shows. As I said before, Laguna Beach is one of the worst creations in the history of humanity. Mainly because everyone on the shows is so out of touch with reality is why I hate the people. Also, look at the people on the Real World. I hate them. And not just because I wasn't ever asked to be on the show (so what if I didn't actually send in a tape? We do it on my terms MTV, or not at all. I guess they chose not at all) and now I'm nearly too old to be on (which I just realized last night, and it's devastating). They're just so so stupid.

The people who do MTV news. Uh, excuse me Kurt Loder, I wouldn't call this news. I would call it shit that only idiots want to hear about. Great hard-hitting interviews. And I don't mean to signle out Kurt Loder, but his is the only name I remember and can spell (looking at you Suchin).

The celebrities. Oh, the celebrities. I remember watching the New Year's Eve special going into 2002, and it was possibly the most annoying thing I've ever seen. Jamie Pressley was hosting along with the massive toolbag Daly and I hope she was wasted. Basically, all she did was repeat what Massive Toolbag said, then screamed. Also, can we please overexpose these celebrities? I don't just want to know what their houses look like, or what their cars look like, but I want to know where they go to eat, and where they do their grocery shopping. I want to be a celebrity. Or I at least want to convince myself I can live like one, and maybe watch one at some point.

I hate MTV.

Tools. You know the tools I'm talking about. They may also be called douchebags, or turds, or jackasses. It's the dudes who wear pink shirts, visors, or buy into the trends. I was eating lunch with my parents one day in June I think, and in walked a group of high school dudes, and I swear all 5 of them were wearing some form of pink shirt. I'm so nervous for the future of this country if dudes are voluntarily wearing pink shirts. You may be saying, high school dudes don't know any better. Well, that's no excuse. But it's even worse when college dudes do it. And anyone who pops their collar, regardless of the color of their shirt, should be dragged behind a bus while driving through a patch of rosebushes. You put your collar down jackass.

Immature people. I'm not talking poop jokes immature, I'm talking immature about dealing with people. Uh, if you're a grown person, the best way to win a fight (that you should have avoided anyway you immature piece of shit) is probably not to walk away andpout. You'll see a lot of these people on MTV too.

Another thing I hate is when people say they're going to hold a grudge and they never do. It's like, come on, stick to your guns. Either don't overreact, or actually do it, because the whole temper tantrum thing is played out.

I'm sort of done with this list, although I'm pretty positive there are many more that I'll be able to think of. I just need to make notes! Stay tuned in case there's a part 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home